Thursday, June 26, 2014

Summer Fashion

Summer. Shorts. Tanks. Sandals. Swimsuits. That's the typical summer wardrobe, unless you're like me and resort to Norts and baggy Comfort Color tees every other day. I'm here to tell you that there is more to fashion life than shorts and crop tops this summer!

Kimonos
My favorite trend this summer has to be these fabulous outer wear pieces. They can be sheer, printed, or even fringe and they go with everything. I think I have an addiction because I wear one to work almost everyday. I have absolutely fallen in love and you will too!

Only a few of my collection
As you can see, they come in so many different shapes and sizes. They go with anything and can be pared with a maxi dress, V-neck tee and capris, or even as a swim suit cover up.

I have come across most of mine at boutiques, but they're also sold places like T.J. Maxx, Dillard's, and even Walmart.

pic inspiration only
Shoes
As if this even needs to be said, gladiator sandals and wedges are the shoes of the season. This year, I am typically finding gold, nude, black, and strappy shoes.


Some of my finds so far this summer
Again, T.J. Maxx is legendary, but don't forget to keep an eye out everywhere you go. The black wedges are from Charlotte Rouse and the tribal print are from Target.


Printed/Lace Shorts:

Self explanatory. These are EVERYWHERE this year and they can be dressed up or down to go with anything!
Dawsyn Layered Crochet Shorts
Shorts

Adore.

Typically, the more wild the pants/shorts, the calmer and simpler the shirt, or vice versa.

These are just a few of my favorite looks for summer. I hope you've enjoyed them! Be sure to comment and tell me some of your favorite looks or pieces.

XOXO
-Ashely Wewers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!