Monday, August 19, 2013

Missed Your Big or Little All Summer?

Trust me, so did I.  That's why I've texted my big asking for a big/little date!  Now that we're heading back to school, that's the best way to catch up with your big or little.  I've come up with three big/little date ideas that I think you'll love!  Feel free to borrow these ideas, or contact us and let us know about your favorite big/little dates.

1. Lunch or dinner is always a great way to catch up.  My Kappa fam and I always go to a delicious Mexican restaurant by our campus.  Go to your favorite restaurant, or maybe try something new!  You could even buy groceries and cook with each other at home!  Find a fun Pinterest recipe and show off your inner chef.

2. Now that you're heading back to school, you could always go shopping for back-to-school outfits or supplies with your big or little.  Grab a "first day of class" outfit and a cute notebook!  Or maybe you could reinvent an old outfit.  There are plenty of possibilities!

3. Go get a mani and pedi!  After a long summer, this is the best way to relax before an even longer semester.  Plus, recruitment is just around the corner and this will be a wonderful way to be sure that you're looking great.  If you would rather, you can always stay in and paint your nails.  Bring snacks and a movie, and enjoy!

Little Problems would love to hear from you! What are your favorite big/little dates?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!