Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Big/Little for CHEAP

When you were getting your presents from your big, did you walk by all of the big baskets of canvases,  candies, wine glasses, and so one and think "Holy Cow! How am I going to be able to afford this stuff for me little???" I did! I had no idea how I was going to be able to give my little so much stuff just like my big did for me!

Well, ladies, I figured it out. As with everything you do, start early!!! Be on the lookout for things you may need like paints, brushes, glitter, and little things. Over the summer, Michael's had a sale going that was 3 acrylic paints for $1. Usually those are about $1 a piece. Needless to say, I bought a ton!

Get on Hobby Lobby and Michael's email lists. They send out great coupons every week! Start stocking up if you haven't already. I can promise you, you will need so much more than you think you do. Hobby Lobby has a web address just for their weekly coupons. Michael's has one too!! Download their apps as well. You can show the coupon straight from there without the worry of printing a coupon out. 

Don't be afraid to check out the $1 aisle at Target, Walmart, or anywhere else. They have all sorts of stuff to give your little that they will love! I found owl Post Its, which were perfect seeing as it is one of Kappa's symbols. I loved when my big gave me glow sticks and bubbles. If you're lucky like I was, Big/Little week was around Halloween. Can we say Halloween candy???? Baked good go a long way too, and that is not expensive at all!

The first day of gifts for my amazing little. Shout Out to Lindsey Hopewell for at least pretending to like everything I gave you. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!