Thursday, October 17, 2013

Quote of the Week: October 17, 2013

"I'm not telling your it's going to be easy, I'm telling you it's going to be worth it."

I think I'm taking this weeks quote in a new direction considering I think it was originally referring to relationships, but I connected it to something a little different.  If you read my post last week you would know I was on the struggle bus for a week straight while I was studying for all my exams.  This week I am riding a high as I found out that all of my hard work paid off.  I made A's on all 4 of my exams and even managed to set the curve and score a 100% on one of my hardest tests of the week.  It's amazing how great it feels to know that all my hard work and all-nighters actually paid off.  
(I made all these notecard throughout the week)

What was even better was that as I was walking to my last exam I was greeted with texts from some my sisters wishing me good luck.  They knew how hard I had been working all week long and how ready I was for the week to just be over, so the fact that they were thinking of me just helped me calm my nerves and finish my last exam strong.  

College in general is not an easy time, you are faced with adversity, stress and a whole lot of schoolwork, but just knowing that your sisters are there for you to lean on helps relieve some of that stress.  College isn't going to be easy, but the education you gain and the friendships you form are definitely worth it.

XOXO- Taylor S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!