Thursday, October 10, 2013

Quote of the Week: October 10, 2013

It is currently 6:31a.m. here in Lexington and the only reason I am awake is because I actually went to sleep last night.  Now if this doesn't make sense let me clarify.  I'm not sure why, but 4 out of the 6 of my professors decided that they should schedule exams at the same time, and the other 2 scheduled them last week, so needless to say I have been pulling all nighters like it was my job to get all my studying in.  Last night I actually decided sleep was more important, but now I am regretting it, as I wake up at 6a.m. to start studying again.  I know many of you are in the same boat with midterms coming up, so this weeks quote is a little motivation to just keep going.


Though these meme's will always be there for you, don't forget during tough times like struggles with school, family, or anything else, your sisters are the ones you can really lean on.  Honestly they may just be the ones sending you meme's like this.  So if they're having a tough time help a sista out, you'd want them to do the same for you.

XOXO- Taylor S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!