Friday, December 20, 2013

Campus Representative Spotlight: Paige Heaven

Our campus representatives are an imperative part to Little Problems and how we get the word out about our products and social media accounts. We currently have almost 45 campus representatives repping the brand at tons of universities all across the United States. Today we want to spotlight a campus representative, chosen at random. Today we are spotlighting Paige Heaven:



Sorority: Phi Sigma Sigma
Major: Marketing
Why did you choose to Go Greek?: I wanted to get involved, so I went to a winter recruitment event to see what the whole "sorority thing" was all about and I fell in love.
What is your favorite part about Little Problems?: I love the women I work with. They are all fun and down to earth so it makes getting the job done that much easier.
What do you like to do in your free time?: When I have free time, I love to craft for my littles. They are my pride and joy. I also love to paddle board, hike, and read. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!