Wednesday, July 16, 2014

What's Hot in TV

               Summer is known for reruns, but these TV shows are my top 10 of the summer! There is a bit of mystery, some reality TV, comedy, and throwback 90's...kind of. Let us know what you think! These are in no order:

1. The Bachelorette               
  ABC
 Mondays 8-10 pm



 2. Mistresses                   
 ABC
Mondays 10-11 pm



3. Pretty Little Liars
 ABC Family 
Tuesdays 8-9 pm



 4. Chasing Life

ABC Family
 Tuesdays 9-10 pm



5. Catfish
 MTV
Wednesdays 10-11 pm



6. Impractical Jokers 
truTV
Thursdays 9:30-10 pm



7. Carbonaro Effect
truTV
Thursdays 10-10:30 pm




8. Girl Meets World
 Disney Channel
 Fridays 8-8:30 pm



9. Orange is the New Black
Netflix: HBO 
Anytime you want to watch



 10. Game of Thrones      
HBO
Season finished; HBO GO



These shows should leave you with plenty of episodes to fill in those lazy summer days! Be sure to comment and tell us what your favorite shows are!

- Brooke


3 comments:

  1. Orange is the New Black was definitely my show this summer! I was so excited when they released the new episodes! I've also been re-watching Gossip Girl on Netflix in my downtime.

    Sydney
    Toodlebelle's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually binge watched the entire first season of OITNB last summer and I did the same exact thing this summer! I love that show so much and I can't wait until season 3! Another good Netflix binge watching extravaganza you can do is with The Walking Dead. Yay for Netflix!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did the same thing with OITNB season 2! All episodes in less than 20 hours...I'm not exactly proud lol And Sydney I'm also watching Gossip Girl this summer!

    ReplyDelete

Tell us what you think!