Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Fun and Simple Fashion for Meetings

Chapter meetings are super fun to go to, but if you are like me deciding what to wear can be a huge pain! Depending on the day I could go through quite a few possibilities before I decide what I want to wear that night. I decided to curate some simple and cute outfits that you could pull of with clothes you may already have.

1. Wear Your Mascot or Symbol:

Skull-Tastic


Skull-Tastic by amandaadenine 

My sororities mascot is the skull and crossbone and our symbol is the sailboat. Obviously you can interchange this for something that relates to your sorority but it's always awesome to show pride for your sorority by showing off your mascot or symbol in your attire.

2. Wear a cute dress and boots:

Coral Cute


Coral Cute by amandaadenine


You can obviously do this in any color combination that you like but I am in love with coral and brown together. I think they work perfectly together and dresses and boots are a match made in heaven. This simple outfit will definitely make meeting comfortable and cute!

3. Show School Pride:


Purple and Grey


Purple and Grey by amandaadenine 

You may look at this and wonder how it truly differs from my symbols and mascots post and at my school it really doesn't. My sorority colors are purple and white and my school colors are purple and grey so there is a lot of overlap between the two outfits--but hopefully if you wore a similar outfit at your school your sorority colors and school colors may change significantly from one another!

I hope you enjoyed these outfit inspirations for chapter meeting outfits. What is your go-to outfit for dressing up for chapter meeting?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!