Friday, November 8, 2013

November OOTD

Now that November is here and cold weather is sure to follow, it's time to find some cute cold weather outfits!  I personally feel like it's easier to dress cute during fall and winter.  I absolutely adore layers, scarves, and boots.  I have two go-to looks when it comes to dressing for cold weather.

The first look is pretty casual and comfortable.  I am a huge fan of basic pieces with fun accessories and layers.  Throw on a white tee, some black leggings, and a fun cardigan!  I'm seeing patterned cardigans everywhere, and I am obsessed with this trend.  As you would have expected, I would of course throw on some cute boots and a scarf!  Quick, comfy, cute!

OOTD post 3


The second outfit is a little dressier.  Chambray shirts are the perfect piece for any season.  Pair it with some khakis for a cute, classy look.  Take advantage of the season by adding a beautiful quilted vest, fabulous riding boots, and a fun scarf.  I'm a sucker for leopard print, so this was the perfect pattern for me when envisioning this outfit.

OOTD post


What are your favorite cold weather outfits?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!